Yoga | Mind & Body
Yoga classes can range from very gentle to challenging. Our certified instructors coach how to control thoughts and improve focus. Classes include plenty of movement with more of a physical challenge than one may expect. We offer traditional Hatha and Vinyasa style classes which will transform your mind, body and spirit. A committed yoga practice can increase your stamina, improve your balance, strength and flexibility which will leave you stronger, healthier and more energized to face your day.
- Hatha Yoga: Gentle in nature, our Hatha style yoga classes offer a variety of stretching, flowing and static postures. Focus is on concentrating inward to promote a deeper mind & body connection. All levels welcome.
- Integral Yoga: This class is based on the teachings of Sri Swami Satchidananda & is a practice that enables the student to achieve "an easeful body, peaceful mind & a useful life. Integral Yoga incorporates gentle asanas (that can be adapted for those desiring a more rigorous practice), breathing techniques & guided meditation. All levels welcome.
- Kripalu Yoga: Kripalu means compasionate to self, listening to your own body & honoring it's needs. This practice will empower the participant to discover what is true based on direct experience in class. Enjoy better health and balance in life both on & off the mat. All levels welcome.
- Yoga Core: The focus of this class will be on core conditioning and in addition to Yoga postures, this format may also include traditional core and Pilates Mat exercises.
- Yin Yoga: Suitable for almost all levels of students, Yin Yoga is a perfect complement to the dynamic and muscular (yang) styles of yoga that emphasize internal heat and the lengthening and contracting of our muscles. Yin Yoga generally targets the deeper tissues such as the connective tissues and fascia of the hips, pelvis, and lower spine. As one ages, flexibility in the joints decreases and Yin yoga is a wonderful way to maintain that flexibility.
- Vinyasa Flow: A vinyasa style class will flow through poses to create a more energetic, aerobic style of Yoga. Focus is on basic sun salutations that develop alignment awareness, physical strength and overall endurance. This class is recommended for students with some familiarity of yoga.
For more information, please contact Tracy Parsons, Group Exercise Manager & Mind/Body Manager, at (603)668-4753 x219 or email@example.com.
Experience the Executive.
New Hampshire's Premier Health Wellness and Family Fitness Center!
The Executive Health & Sports Center has been a fitness leader for over 30 years and is considered the best facility in Southern, NH. Our mission is to inspire, motivate, and educate people to be healthy, active, and well for life. We are committed to being the leader in providing programs and services that directly and positively impact the health of each member of our community. We are experts in our industry, and to accomplish our mission, we have a staff of 200 professionals who are motivated to work alongside our members.