Yoga | Mind & Body
Yoga classes can range from very gentle to challenging. Our certified instructors coach how to control thoughts and improve focus. Classes include plenty of movement with more of a physical challenge than one may expect. We offer traditional Hatha and Vinyasa style classes which will transform your mind, body and spirit. A committed yoga practice can increase your stamina, improve your balance, strength and flexibility which will leave you stronger, healthier and more energized to face your day.
- Hatha Yoga: Gentle in nature, our Hatha style yoga classes offer a variety of stretching, flowing and static postures. Focus is on concentrating inward to promote a deeper mind & body connection. All levels welcome.
- Integral Yoga: This class is based on the teachings of Sri Swami Satchidananda & is a practice that enables the student to achieve "an easeful body, peaceful mind & a useful life. Integral Yoga incorporates gentle asanas (that can be adapted for those desiring a more rigorous practice), breathing techniques & guided meditation. All levels welcome.
- Kripalu Yoga: Kripalu means compasionate to self, listening to your own body & honoring it's needs. This practice will empower the participant to discover what is true based on direct experience in class. Enjoy better health and balance in life both on & off the mat. All levels welcome.
- Yoga Core: The focus of this class will be on core conditioning and in addition to Yoga postures, this format may also include traditional core and Pilates Mat exercises.
- Yin Yoga: Suitable for almost all levels of students, Yin Yoga is a perfect complement to the dynamic and muscular (yang) styles of yoga that emphasize internal heat and the lengthening and contracting of our muscles. Yin Yoga generally targets the deeper tissues such as the connective tissues and fascia of the hips, pelvis, and lower spine. As one ages, flexibility in the joints decreases and Yin yoga is a wonderful way to maintain that flexibility.
- Vinyasa Flow: A vinyasa style class will flow through poses to create a more energetic, aerobic style of Yoga. Focus is on basic sun salutations that develop alignment awareness, physical strength and overall endurance. This class is recommended for students with some familiarity of yoga.
For more information, please contact Doreen Weiser, Regional Group Exercise Manager, at (603)668-4753 or email@example.com.
Welcome to the “Commit to get fit program”! The program does not require a long-term commitment, or initiation or membership fee, and the purchase of products is not required! We are so sure of our past success we will guarantee results!
We will give you the personalized fitness and nutrition plan necessary to meet your goals. To ensure you stick with the plan, you will work with a wellness coach weekly and have unlimited access to all of the health and sports facilities right here at the club. Get ready to transform your life!